Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Three Great Things on Tuesday

1.) I made the world's best homemade chicken noodle soup complete with homemade egg noodles.  My family said so, so it must be true, right?  It was something that I have been craving so I was pleased. :)

2.) I made my first trip to the outdoor fish vendors.  My sidekick Little Sojourner and a good friend of mine tagged along.  I was brave.  I bought.  I came home with fish.  I am so excited about what I am going to make.  I'll share more about it later this week!

3.) I read this great blog post by a very talented lady who I always enjoy reading.  I think she does a wonderful job of portraying and defending biblical womenhood.  You should go check out her blog Boundless Treasures.

What great things happen to you this fine Tuesday?!

Kind regards,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!