Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Playing in the Rain


Rainy season is almost over.  The rains are coming far between now.  They may be over already, in fact.  (We're hoping for at least one more!)    If they are over, we won't see rain for around 9 months.  Things will turn brown again and we will miss the glimpses of green that we have savored over the last few months.

I recently took this picture of Little Sojourner in what may have been our last rain.  I love how much fun my kids have playing in the rain.  It reminds me of my childhood summers spent at my Grandma's house;  waiding through the gutters on her brick street after a rain.  I hope my children will look back fondly on moments like these playing in the rain, savoring the short season.

Do you have fond memories of playing in the rain?  I'd love to hear them.

Kind regards,
Photobucket
*Linking up to It's a Blog Party's "Say Cheese" Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!