Monday, October 18, 2010

Operation Organization


We had a major chord problem.


It was very serious.


I tackled it in my attempt to continue in #11 on my "Thirteen Before Thirty" List.  I labeled each chord with a piece of paper and scotch tape.  (Very high tech stuff; be impressed.)  And, I folded each chord and used a twist tie.  Rocket science.  I know.


Then I put them all in this great little basket I found at the market.  It fits perfectly on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center.

Next time Mr. Sojourner or one of the Little Sojourners says, "Hey, where is the chord to the _________?"  I don't have to spend an hour trying to find it and then untangle it.  Sweet!  Now all I have to say is, "It's in the basket!"  Now if I can only get them all to put it back when they are done...

Kind regards,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!