Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quitting

Little Sojourner (while cleaning her ears): "That's nasty. You shouldn't eat that"
Me: "Kinda like eating your boogers."
Little Sojourner: "Yeah, I don't do that anymore."
Me: "Since when?"
Little Sojourner: "Since 9:30."

Little & Me, October 2008

Good to know...

If only it were for real.  One can hope, right? 

Pretty much the thing that grosses me out most in the world is boogers and noses and yet my kids are pickers.  Ewwwwww!  Seeing anything to do with noses, hearning noises invlolving noses, even thinking about noses makes me gag.  Seriously.  It's an issue.  Did I mention that I live in a culture where nose picking is culturally appropriate (as long as you do it with your proper hand; the left of course)?  Oh.  My.  Goodness.

Do you have any remedies for nose picking kids?

Kind regards,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!