Sunday, August 15, 2010

Help! I Am Surrouded by Trekkies.

Mr. Sojourner comes from a family of Trekkies.

The ring leader.

He has decided to pass this weirdness uniqueness down to our Little Sojourners.

Excited for a new episode.

For Mr. Sojourners birthday we got him Star Trek The Next Generation: The Complete Series. I am beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea.

Live long and prosper.

There are now conversations of Star Trek filling my house along with the Little Sojourners' excitement of watching the next episode. I am seriously outnumbered here and it is cracking me up.

I have already been concerned about weirdness upon returning to the US.  I am not sure this is going to help matters.

Outnumbered,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cute. My kids were really lovin' Star Wars there for a while. Hopefully, the fad will pass and they won't be "unique" and consumed with it at 40, and living in mom's basement or anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!