Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life Right Now

We got to skype with some of our best friends in the whole world right before we moved.
How did people move across the world from their family and friends before skype?!
This is my life right now.  Before we moved to Africa we gave away/sold 99.9% of our belongings and so I am wondering how we have so much stuff right now.
It feels like the boxes will never end; so I am just taking it one box at a time.
These guys greeted me our first morning in our new house.  Our dog freaked out!
I hope they come back.  Pretty stinkin' cool!
This is how I have felt every night this week...about 5pm.
Today I am weeping with my dear friend (Romans 12:15) who lost a baby.
And I am watching this cutie for her.

What are you up to?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!