Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why can't the boxes unpack themselves?!

Mr. Sojourner is away for the weekend.  The girls and I have watched a marathon of chick flicks like our absolute favorite The Love Comes Softly Series and some episodes of Little House on the Prairie.  I am pretty sure we will watch Pride & Prejudice before it is all said and done too.  It has rained off an on which is perfect movie weather.  What are some of your favorite chick flicks?  These (above) are my kid-friendly ones.

I had grand illusions of finishing the unpacking while Mr. Sojourner was away.  It isn't really happening.  I have, however, tackled the laundry monster; folding and putting away all of the laundry that has piled up while we moved and unpacked this week.  I even killed a few spiders while I was at it (the fun of hanging clothes to dry!).  I hung some more curtains.  I cleaned and organized the porch.  I unpacked a few boxes and I am hoping to tackle some more boxes tonight and tomorrow before he gets home.  We will see!  What are you up to this weekend?

Kind regards,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. AH! I should have known you were a fellow Little House fan! The kids and I just finished three episodes back to back :) I had the grand illusion of spraying down my front porch and pulling weeds from the overgrown flower beds today. Didn't happen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!