Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When Life Gives You Limes

Make Limeade!


I got the birthday package my Momma sent to me.  It's awesome to get mail isn't it?  It's super awesome to get mail when you are homesick and living a bazillion miles (that might be a slight exaggeration) away from your family and friends!

My favorite thing in the package?  A new bra.  Seriously.  Do you know what Africa has done to the two (don't get me started on my reasoning for only bringing two bras?!  I like to say I lost my brain when we packed.) bras I brought in 14 months?!  It is very, very sad.  I felt like a new women today in my new bra.  Amazingness.  It is really weird not to be able to go buy a new bra when you need one.  That's a whole other post.



My second favorite thing in the package?  My pampered chef citrus press I ordered last summer.  I totally forgot I bought it since I never have been able to use it yet.  Mr. Sojourner brought me home some limes so we could try it out.  We made some really great limeade.  Yum!

A bowl full of limes halved.  Juice squeezed out.  Water added.  Sugar to taste.  And, viola. :)


Sippin' Limeade,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that limeade sounds good. I love getting packages, too. It doesn't even matter what is inside sometimes. Just seeing a package in the mail makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!