Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cookin'

I love to cook.  I absolutely love to try new recipes and tweak them to ingredients we can get here and/or to things my whole family will eat.  I liked to cook and bake before moving to Africa but now that cooking from scratch three meals a day is a way of life for us I am enjoying the challenge (at least most days!).  I look forward to sharing our favorite recipes with you, showing my attempts and new recipes, and hearing some of your great recipes or family favorites.

Here are a few online recipes we have have attempted recently:
Pioneer Woman's Beef & Bean Burritos
Tasy Kitchen's Muffins Like Doughnuts

Here are some of our family favorites:
French Bread Pizza & Homemade Pizza Sauce

What recipes have you tried recently?!

Kind regards,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!