Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sharing on Saturday

I wanted to share a couple great blogs/blog posts that I came across this week.

Have you checked out the CSI Project?  It's one of my new favorites.  Each week they post some kind of crafty challenge and lots of people link-up their really diverse and creative ideas.  One of my favorites from this week's CSI Project {Party Ideas} was a Juno Baby Shower.  A unique and adorable idea for a Juno lover.

I also love to pop in from time to time at Sunny's Life in Rehab and see what projects she is working on and how progress is coming along on her house (since the fire a year ago).  She does lots of fun, budget-friendly, DIY projects.  And, I love how her kids are involved a lot of the time.  She shared some simple, easy, and cheap pumpkins this week; adorable for fall decorating!  Seriously simple.  Even if you are not so crafty you could do these!

Paige over at Simple Thoughts had some beautiful posts this week.  I love her real, flowing, down-to-earth, and transparent way of writing.  This week she shared about being free from debt; what a blessing!  She also shared about loss.  Very touching.  It hit me right in the heart reminding me of the loss of my cousin in May of 2009 in a car accident the weekend of his graduation.

What have you come across this week?

Happy Saturday,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting. It is much appreciated!